Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Welcome

Welcome to this blog. This is a secondary project, set up to ramble about the books I read. If you care to stick around, you're welcome here. I read almost any genre, I'm sure we'll find something in common.

How I rate books:
5 Stars - Fantastic. Little to nothing I didn't like about it, well executed story, and all around great read.
4 Stars - Solid. Few things that keep me from giving it five stars, but still well done and totally worth reading.
3 Stars - Average. Not great, not terrible, but probably not super memorable either.
2 Stars - Yikes. It had some redeemable features, but those were few and far between. Didn't enjoy.
1 Star - Run. Probably should have DNFed, but I didn't. Terrible, and an all around miserable experience. Stay far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment